Each menu, which includes breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, lunch and late afternoon snack, is created to include a balance of all the major food groups in accordance with the recommended daily serving suggestions. This is essential for maintaining children’s health and wellbeing.
- Children's meals are prepared and cooked onsite by our qualified chef who has many years experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Our menus supply the children with 70% of their daily nutritional needs.
- Our Centre caters for all known allergies and cultural beliefs.
- We strictly follow Australian Guide to Healthy Eating (2013) from the Department of Health and Aging
- Our Centre is nut free centre. No nut products of any kind.
Our menus are regularly rotated to provide variety food range.